Conditions of Entry
Tickets cannot be re-sold. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. If you lose your tickets, we will blacklist them, they will become invalid and we will re-issue fresh tickets to you. The following rules will be sent out with every ticket bought in advance and given to everybody who purchases a ticket on the gate. They will also be advertised on the website in advance of the event.
- All persons arriving with a vehicle must park on site in the designated areas. Anybody who does not is liable to have their vehicle removed.
- We have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event.
- Anybody refusing a search will be evicted from site. There is a no return policy on those refusing searches. Amnesty boxes are positioned to allow attendees to voluntarily surrender illegal drugs.
- We have the right to confiscate alcohol.
- An attendee is not to bring any alcohol into the festival arena.
- Anyone found selling alcohol can expect to be evicted from site.
- Any parent of a minor whose child is suspected of consumption of alcohol is liable for eviction. Any parent or guardian of a minor suspected of committing or planning to commit an act of crime or anti-social behaviour will be evicted along with those in their care.
- We have the right to confiscate PAs, generators, glass and other banned articles. All illegal substances and articles are banned from site.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification.
- Persons and vehicles suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities on site will be searched and subject to eviction.
- Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. Anybody found without a wristband is liable to be evicted.
- Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband scanned for an identity check at any point.
- Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been tampered with will be immediately evicted by security staff.
- The organisers reserve the right to evict anybody they feel is in contravention of site rules, licensing conditions or the event eviction policy.